Venergy and its partners have a combined 7 years providing innovative solutions to the unique challenges of the power industry. Our renewable energy team has design and installation experience in solar, wind, geothermal and biomass-to-energy. Our technical review staff is continually exposed to emerging new energy and water technologies that can bring significant savings to your installations and facilities. Let us help you meet and exceed your renewable energy goals and reduce your environmental impact.
On average the sun generates approximately 8,000 times the Earth’s annual energy usage so it’s easy to see why solar power generation has emerged as one of the most rapidly growing renewable sources of energy. The sun offers an unlimited supply of clean energy for heat and power. When this energy is converted through Photovoltaic (PV) systems, the power to reduce your electric bills, dependence on fossil fuels, increase your sustainability and limit your environmental impact is right at your fingertips. Let our renewable energy team assist you with:
- Conserving Energy: Venergy specializes in consulting with commercial and federal entities on how to best use alternative methods of lighting, cooling, data center and water heating
- Generating Energy: Venergy specializes in designing, installing and integrating solar power systems
- Backup Energy Systems: Our renewable energy team will install a combination of generators and solar powered battery backup systems to meet your individual needs
- Ground mount systems
- Fixed tilt systems
- Tracker systems
- Roof mount systems
- Racking installation for all types of racking
- Carport structures
- Turnkey design/build installation
- Complete design and engineering of DC/AC electrical system installation
- Analysis of solar viability & feasibility for your site
- Solar program design and management
- System engineering
- Rebate processing assistance
- Utility interconnection
- Promotional support
- System operations and maintenance
Our knowledgeable energy consultants will work with you to design a solar system that meet your energy needs and financial goals. Venergy's renewable energy team has a vast knowledge of many different types of solar modules, inverters, racking and tracking systems. We customize our products and services to each individual client’s needs. Let us help you today!
Venergy offers complete onshore wind solutions and services for your project needs. Wind power is one of the fastest growing sources of electricity generation in the world, with wind energy production increasing by 19% globally in 2012 and pricing declining exponentially.
Wind power is the conversion of wind energy into a useful form of energy, such as electrical power through the use of wind turbines, mechanical power through the use of windmills and wind pumps for water pumping or drainage. Wind power is free, plentiful, renewable, widely distributed, and clean. Wind power has almost no effect on the environment because it produces zero greenhouse gas emissions during operation. It is clear why the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) announced a goal of obtaining 6% of U.S. electricity from wind by 2020. Let us help you meet your personal goals and federal mandates today through the use of wind power.
Venergy's knowledgeable renewable energy team will work with you to design a system to meet your energy needs and financial goals. Our renewable energy team has a vast knowledge of wind turbine systems and preventive maintenance strategies and techniques that will help maintain and extend the life of your wind turbine components. Let us customize our products and services to your individual needs.
- Onshore wind turbine construction and maintenance
- Urban and rural placement
- Bolt tensioning & torque checks
- Wind turbine inspections
- Retrofitting & upgrading turbines
Geothermal energy is thermal energy generated and stored in the earth. Ground source geothermal energy systems have become one of the most effective ways to increase energy efficiency and reduce energy usage, all while reducing environmental impacts. With the cost of generating geothermal energy plummeting by 25% over the past two decades, it is no wonder the Earth’s abundant heat source is at the forefront of emerging sustainable options. Let Venergy’s renewable energy team propel your geothermal project from concept to reality. We offer technical consulting to provide each client with multidisciplinary strategies, planning, analysis and financial incentives to maximize success through the life cycle of your unique geothermal project.
- Ground source heat exchange modeling
- Heating and cooling system Heat Pump System (GSHP) design
- Geothermal resource evaluation
- Geothermal testing on environmentally impacted sites
- Geothermal retrofitting
- Advanced geothermal technologies and products