As a Service-Disabled Owned-Veteran Small Business (SDVOSB), Venergy is passionate about hiring veterans. We at Venergy know veterans have the proven ability to quickly learn new skills and concepts. Veterans possess identifiable and transferable skills proven to achieve success such as leadership, teamwork, perseverance, and globalization. Venergy works hand-in-hand with the military and strives to conduct business with 3 basic principles: Honor, Duty and Integrity. There is no one person better suited to be a living embodiment of those values and the face of Venergy than a veteran.
Currently, our staff is predominately comprised of combat veterans from all walks of life. Venergy strives to hire veterans, especially returning Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) and Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) combat veterans and veteran spouses, that have worn the uniform and proudly served their country. Venergy encompasses the core values of our fellow military brethren and the “Can Do!” military mind set. We are passionate about what we do and putting veterans to work.
- Believe in working with clients and your team through respect and integrity
- Like solving interesting and socially relevant problems
- Are a self-starter with an eye for detail who can also focus on the big picture
- Would like to develop a career in a workplace centered on learning
- Want to join a company of like-minded people who are motivated and excited about what they do
- Have a background in business, energy, engineering, information technology, and more
Contact us. All are welcome to apply. We would love to meet with you!